Learn More About LifePoint
If you’re looking for a Christ-centered, Bible-based church in San Tan Valley, Arizona, you have found us!
LifePoint is a fellowship of people who love Jesus and want to be like him. We are committed to following his words when he said, “my mother and brothers are those who hear God’s word and put it into practice.” – Luke 8:21
Want to get plugged in? Make new friends? Grow spiritually?
We’d love for you to be our guest this weekend. Check us out and see if you’d like to be a part of our fellowship.
What to Expect When You Come to LifePoint
- We have convenient parking on both the north and south sides of our building.
- Our 8AM service has a more classic worship style and includes hymns and some of your favorite classic worship songs.
- Our 9:45 & 11:30AM services have a contemporary style of worship.
- All Sunday services have the same speaker and message.
- In KidzLife Jr, Your young children, ages 6 weeks-5 years will be taught Bible-Based lessons.
- In KidzLife, your 1st-5th Grader will be taught the fundamentals of faith in Jesus.
- We have REV Amped for 6th-8th grade. REV Amped meets in room S7 every Sunday at 11:30AM
- The messages preached at LifePoint are practical for life in today’s world and will motivate you to serve Jesus Christ with your whole heart.
- We worship in all services with joyful, contemporary music.
- We collect Offering at each service. If you are a visitor, please don’t feel an obligation to participate.
- We serve communion every week to those who follow Christ.
- We offer snacks and coffee at no cost in our Life Cafe between Sunday services.
- We dress in a more casual style. We see everything from formal to flip-flops on any given Sunday.
Click HERE for our service times.