If you’re looking for a Christ-centered, Bible-based church in San Tan Valley, Arizona, you have found us!
LifePoint is a fellowship of people who love Jesus and want to be like him. We are committed to following his words when he said, “my mother and brothers are those who hear God’s word and put it into practice.” – Luke 8:21
Want to get plugged in? Make new friends? Grow spiritually?
We’d love for you to be our guest this weekend. Check us out and see if you’d like be a part of our fellowship.
What to Expect When You Come to LifePoint
- You can park on the north or south side of our building.
- We have Bible-Based childcare for 6 weeks-5 years.
- Our KidzLife program teaches your 1st-5th Grader the fundamentals of faith in Jesus.
- The messages preached at LifePoint are practical for life in today’s world and will motivate you to serve Jesus Christ with your whole heart.
- Our worship in all services includes joyful, contemporary music.
- Offering is taken at each service. If you are a visitor, please don’t feel an obligation to participate.
- We serve communion every week to those who follow Christ.
- Snacks and coffee are available at no cost in the Cafe between Sunday services.
- Dress is casual. We are not “stuffy.”